Road Map gadget in JIRA 7?

Deleted user May 3, 2016

We have noticed that there is no road map gadget in JIRA 7 available any more. Does someone knows what is the reason behind it? Do I have to configure anything? Install separate? It is strange that this is not even mentioned on the net, perhaps it is only a problem on our server.

We have done the following:

• Upgrade from JIRA 6.4.x to JIRA 7.1.1
  • Some users noticed that the dashboards shows error messages, when they contain the "road map" gadget. image2016-5-4 8:43:24.png
  • When I copy the whole dashboard (from another user) to edit the gadget, the gadget is just not included in the copy.
  • Tried to add then the gadget again, got the following: image2016-5-4 8:44:29.png
  • I pressed there "Load all gadgets", but when searching for "road", there is no gadget included.

Any idea anyone?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2016
Deleted user May 4, 2016

Great for the answer, but a pity for our users. I hope we will have in the next versions some of hte functionality (again) we had with JIRA 6.4.x ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events