Risks and Issues

Ramesh Gunasekaran December 12, 2021

Good day fellas,

I want to get a better understanding of the following, please do help me in this,

1) What are the risks that we can face if we use Jira, how can we avoid them?

2) What are the issues that will happen if we use Jira, how can we resolve them if they happened?

I would very happy if I get reply from the experts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramesh Gunasekaran.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

I don’t understand your question. There is insufficient context. As it stands here is my input.

1. none
  2. Indeterminate 

if you could explain yourself more completely I might be able to better respond.

Ramesh Gunasekaran December 12, 2021

@Jack Brickey I am thinking to use the Jira ITSM and Confluence, So I wanted to know whether there are any risks or issues involved in using Jira and confluence, how we can avoid them and how to rectify issues if happened.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

risks from what perspective. Can you provide an example?

the only risk is if you pay for it and don’t like it. Beyond that I don’t see any risks. To avoid this risk start with the free version.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events