Retrospective

Hi friends,

In my confluence page i added the retrospective page by clicking the "Add Retrospective" button so the page comes under the "Retrospectives" parent page in page tree. Then i tried to create the page by clicking the create button in the space, it is also comes under that "Retrospective" parent page.

But when i am trying to create the page by clicking the "Linked Pages" at sprint Report in agile board, it will always created the new page in space home itslef.How can i change that behviour and create the page under the "Retrospective" parent page.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

(Revised to link to answer)

This answers the question:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11262

In short:

Create the Retrospective as normal. Then before saving the page look at the lower left corner. There you'll find a "Location" button. Click this to set the page location to where it is wanted.

BR

Kim

May I recommend that you give a try to Agile Retrospectives for Confluence Add-on.

Welcome any feedback you may have.

Regards.

Claudio

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

564 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you