Retaining configuration/filters for TimeSheet gadget

DanielM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2014

I need a way to save the custom configuration on my TimeSheet report, so I don't always have to set it manually. Right now I'm stuck with having to always add the 3 additional fields I need shown every time I want to export an excel report.

I also want to be able to sort them by the date on which the time was logged.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2014

Hi Daniel,

Good point, there is Issue#513 for this just created recently. I don't have exact vision how it can be implemented, but I think it can be done soon.

Please watch/vote the issue to be notified on progress.

Thank you.

DanielM
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2014

The suggestion you made in Issue#513 seems to work for the moment. And though the option to sort the excel file by date from the filters would be awesome, it's not crucial.

Suggest an answer