Restricting Sub-tasks Types

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

I want to restrict sub-task types if i try to create a sub-task for an issue

4 answers

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

@Renjith

Hey Renjith, I am not getting the exact solution so modified the question as new one.

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2013

@Mizan

Based on the Issue type(i.e for Bug some sub-task types only)

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2013

On what conditions you want to restrict them ?

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2013

There are three questions you have created for the same problem. Please avoid doing it.

Suggest an answer