Restrict movement of sub task, before parent ticket moves into a particular status

Amir Vegdani December 11, 2014

Hi,

I need to restrict transition of sub task ticket until the parent ticket moves into a particular status. For e.g. I need to work on few sub task ticket when the ticket moves into In Progress Status, but before In Progress the ticket sits into Awaiting Project Start status. 

So while the parent ticket is still in Awaiting Project Start status, I dont want someone to move or transition the ticket until it comes to In Progress status.

We need to create the sub task while creating the parent ticket because we are looking to use Gantt Chart and need to track utilization and upcoming work load for the team.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers

Amir Vegdani

1 answer

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2014

You can try JJUPIN for that. An example of such script (doing something different) is here: http://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/TR/Block+%60Close%60+Transition+Until+All+Subtasks+are+Closed

Suggest an answer