Resource by teams

Lea Eliya October 25, 2021

Hello,

We are using Jira Server 8.13.0 version and looking for solution which will provide our top management a visibility of enterprise wide projects status and transparency. including the option of managing resources by teams. as of now we don't have any addon to manage teams.

Any suggestions on such addon or exist capability would be greatly helpful.

Thank You!

Lea

3 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Hi @Lea Eliya 
Welcome to the community!
Taking into consideration your requirements it seems like our ActivityTimeline  add-on fits your request. 
You can visualize your workflow on a timeline that help to coordinate tasks. You'll be provided with planning modules with Personal and Team Timelines. The workload and availability indicator will give you a clear vision of the available capacity of each Jira resource. Vacation/day-off, bookings, placeholders are also available in the add-on.
The additional modules provide a numerous of reports including timesheets reports. 
If you have any additional requirements please feel free to ask me. We can provide a demo session for you if needed.
Best, Nataliya

Lea Eliya October 25, 2021

Thank you Natalya for your replay. we are running Jira with java 11 there should be a problem to add this addon?

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Currently we are in a process of adding compatibility with Java 11 (ETA end of 2021 or sooner).
ActivityTimeline requires Java 8 at the moment. If you need consultation or more details please drop a note to support@reliex.com

Lea Eliya October 26, 2021

thank you.

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
February 17, 2022

Hi @Lea Eliya 

I'm glad to announce that we have added compatibility with Java 11 (and upcoming Jira 9 as well).
You can install the latest version of ActivityTimeline app from the Marketplace page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220860?tab=overview&hosting=cloud .
If you need any assistance please let me know.

1 vote
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
October 28, 2021

Hi @Lea Eliya

You can find a number of addons that support project management. Have a look at the Marketplace; here you can find Top-rated Jira apps.

One of the apps is my company product - BigPicture (featured as a Staff Pick). It’s a comprehensive tool that supports project management in every phase, helps to plan, manage and track the projects. 
You can group all your projects, products, teams, or portfolios, what will give you unprecedented clarity and control over every undertaking you’re responsible for, even if you count them in thousands.

The Resources module provides all crucial information to manage resources/teams both at project and portfolio levels but also can give an insight into resource utilization on an enterprise-wide level. I encourage you to get familiar with our article - Managing Resources with BigPicture Enterprise.

In case of further questions, just tag me in this thread.
0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
November 1, 2021

Hi @Lea Eliya , Tania from the Planyway team :) just in case you still consider add-ons for team management, perhaps you could give a try to Planyway. It's a simple and user-friendly tool that helps to manage teams and projects. Depending on what you need to see at the moment, you can group the timeline by the connected projects or team members, e.g.:

planyway-jira-guide-timeline-view.png

If any questions or feedback, please let me know.

Suggest an answer