Resolve issue screen pop-up

Simon Gysin October 3, 2012

when you use firefox the resolve issue screen is showed as fullscreen window. With Chrome it is a pop-up windows.

Our employees need to see the info and the description field of the issue.

Is there a possibility to show this window in firefox as a pop-up?

6 answers

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2012

Hi, if you don't mind you could raise an open ticket to our Atlassian Support channel (support.atlassian.com) for further our investigation.

Regards, John

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

If you right click and open any workflow button in JIRA, it will open up as full screen window, is that what you are observing?

no we want this screen as pop-up that the employee can see the details of the issue.

Another possibility could be that we add the description field as read only to the resolve issue screen. Are there any ways to do this?

0 votes

It doesn't work that I can upload the zip file here.

Can I send it with e-mail?

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2012

I still need more information, could you provide us the support zip which we can replicate the instance in our side?

0 votes
I've done some investigations and I tried with firefox 15.0.1 and I got a pop-up, another employee got with the same version a fullscreen.
0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
October 3, 2012

Hi, Simon, if you don't mind, could you provide the following information for us to find the root problem?

Thanks you.

Suggest an answer