Resolutions per status category or status to have a resolution configuration by default

Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2022

Hi all, 

I am wondering if it's possible each status to have a resolution configuration by default?

What I mean is:

- When you create a workflow, status In Progress usually has this post function: 

The Resolution of the issue will be cleared.

is there any chance you can set up such post functions automatically per status, so if I have a status "Triage" (To Do category) and add it to a workflow to do not add this post function manually over and over again?

Or may be for status-category? For example, all To Do & In Progress statuses to have this post function included by default:

The Resolution of the issue will be cleared.

And if it's not possible, then have you ever faced a feature request for this, where I can vote and leave a comment?

Thank you all!

Cheers,

Magdalena Zhisheva

1 answer

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2022

The short answer is no, you cannot define default post functions for statuses/status categories, and I did a quick search in JAC but could not find a request for it. I would suggest that you go there and create one.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events