Resolutions Date in the report

Nicolas Drago June 30, 2017

Resolution date does not show on the report.pngResolution date on the report.png

Hello,

We found a case that shows the resolution date on the report. This case in particular change from status "Open" to "Close".

The way we download it was:

SQL: project = AP AND issuetype = Error AND status = Closed AND created >= 2017-04-25 AND created <= 2017-04-27 AND assignee in (gmartin).

Then, we found another case with the same status change: from "Open" to "Close". We download it but the resolution date doesn´t appear on the report.

The way we download it was:

- SQL: project = AP AND issuetype = Alta AND status = Closed AND created >= 2017-06-28 AND created <= 2017-06-29 AND assignee in (Ndrago) AND text ~ "DGI"

Please, could you tell me why is the resolution date shows in one case and on the other is not shows?

I attach both reports where you can see this situation.

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you

Nicolas.

1 answer

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2017

Hi Nicolas,

are you sure, that the second issue has a resolution set?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2017

Maybe it was closed without setting a resolution.

Nicolas Drago July 4, 2017

Hi Thomas,

In both cases the status change from "Open" to "Close" without setting a "Resolution".

Could you tell me why in one case appears the resolution date and on the the other doesn´t?

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you

Nicolas.

Suggest an answer