Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Resolution filter isnt working in the portal Edited

Hi I have an issue at the moment where the resolution statuses are incorrectly showing within the portal 

I have checked the post function in the workflow and this is set up correctly , Im unsure as to what else this could be linked to ?
screenshot-servicedesk.zaizi.com-2021.04.19-17_26_13.png

screenshot-servicedesk.zaizi.com-2021.04.19-17_27_49.png

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi,

What does it mean 'incorrectly showing'? Could you attach your workflow and status mapping from the Request Form?

Hi Thank you for your quick response 

Im unsure how I find if Im using cloud or server any tips?.

I have attached a screen shot some issues are set to closed resolution but in the workflows are correct ?

screenshot-servicedesk.zaizi.com-2021.04.19-17_27_49.pngscreenshot-servicedesk.zaizi.com-2021.04.19-17_34_38.png

Ok, I see that you use server. Could you please share the screen from workflow? Click View Workflow. Also screen from Status mapping under request form will be useful.

screenshot-servicedesk.zaizi.com-2021.04.19-20_06_36.pngscreenshot-servicedesk.zaizi.com-2021.04.19-20_15_08.png

You might have to direct me to the status mapping but thats what I have so far .:)

I found two tickets about your case: 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-3254

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1327

You can vote on these tickets but I'm not sure if Atlassian fixes it soon.

What can I recommend you it's removing a post function about Resolution from Transition: Awaiting approval. The best practice is that Resolution should be set when the ticket is on the status from "Done" category (a green label).

I'm not sure what it's the impact on your company if you make this change, so please be careful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you