Resolution date is not set

KPAH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

I have two issues and a custom workflow.

I added the system Resolved status to it, and then put the issue in this status. The activity log for this issue now states

xxx resolved issue.

For the other issue, I just edited the Resolution field to Fixed.

xxx changed Resolution to 'Fixed'.

The problem is, the resolution date doesn't appear in the dates section of the issue card. Moreover,

I checked the MS Sql database - the RESOLUTIONDATE field is empty for thise two issues.

What am I missing?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KPAH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

OK, I figured it out. You have to add post-function to the transition to fire up Issue Resolved and set resolution field.

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2013

The resolution date is only set when set the issue status to 'resolved'. Only changing resolution will not set the resolved date. Try it with reindexing!

KPAH
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2013

is there a resolution event the satus should fire up?

Suggest an answer