Reset option

Lauren Brooker September 28, 2015

On an issue what does the 'reset' option mean? What does it do?

Lauren

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2015

You've put a transition in your workflow called "reset".  You'll need to talk to your administrators to find out what it's for and why they've done it.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2015

If my assumption is correct:

Is that a Workflow Status (transition) your team created? Ask who created your workflow and ask them what that transition do.

Else if maybe a plugin installed? Else, your in the System Admin screen? 

Can you provide screenshots to enlighten us...

Lauren Brooker September 28, 2015

The document about shows the reset option (higlighted) I haven't seen this option before, only have seen open/close issue or resolve issue. 

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2015

Refer to Nic's answer above. Ask your admin on what that transition do and why (the more important question for me)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2015

Where in JIRA are you seeing this?

Suggest an answer