Requires custom field named 'Epic Colour' with wrong version.

Norbert Toth July 16, 2013

Hi All,

I found the following issue:

I try to import some projects to our enviromnent, but I got the following issues:

• The backup project 'PROJECT1' requires custom field named 'Epic Colour' with full key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-epic-color'. In the current instance of JIRA the plugin is at version '6.2.3', but in the backup it is at version '6.2'.
  • The backup project 'PROJECT1' requires custom field named 'Epic Link' with full key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-epic-link'. In the current instance of JIRA the plugin is at version '6.2.3', but in the backup it is at version '6.2'.
  • The backup project 'PROJECT1' requires custom field named 'Epic Name' with full key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-epic-label'. In the current instance of JIRA the plugin is at version '6.2.3', but in the backup it is at version '6.2'.
  • The backup project 'PROJECT1' requires custom field named 'Epic Status' with full key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-epic-status'. In the current instance of JIRA the plugin is at version '6.2.3', but in the backup it is at version '6.2'.
  • The backup project 'PROJECT1' requires custom field named 'Rank' with full key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-global-rank'. In the current instance of JIRA the plugin is at version '6.2.3', but in the backup it is at version '6.2'.
  • The backup project 'PROJECT1' requires custom field named 'Sprint' with full key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-sprint'. In the current instance of JIRA the plugin is at version '6.2.3', but in the backup it is at version '6.2'.

The problem is that I have installed the 6.2.3 version to the source Jira and re-indexed the issues, but get the messages above.

Did anyone get this issue before?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Norbert

3 answers

0 votes
Asha Ganesh December 11, 2018

Do we any other solution for this ???

0 votes
Ruchi Tandon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2013

Looks like you are running into a known problem mentioned here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Incompatible+Greenhopper+version+during+project+import+in+JIRA

Try restarting JIRA and hopefully that would fix it.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013

Di you take a new backup after the 6.2.3 verison is installed in source JIRA?

Suggest an answer