Requirements management Jira Cloud

Julie Sousa January 31, 2019

I'm looking for a tree like structure to manage requirements with Jira Cloud.  I would like something that could later be ported to Jira Server if the company decides to go in that direction.  

I've used r4j in server installations and it worked great.  Looking for something along those lines.  The few Cloud compatible plugins I see are not so great.  Any ieas?

2 answers

0 votes
Angelica Salazar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2021

Hello @Julie Sousa!

Good news! R4J Cloud has been released last month, November.

If you have questions and are interested in a demo of the Cloud version, please reach out to us through our support portal. We'd be happy to hear any feedback on the application.

Best regards,
Angelica

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2019

Hello Julie,

Have you tried the add-on Test management for JIRA Cloud?

This add-on gives you the same hierarchical structure as r4j and the requirement traceability of your tests/stories.

Could you test it and let me know if this is what you are looking for?

If it's not, please let us know the features you are missing so we can try to find a different option for you.

Suggest an answer