Requirements Coverage gadget and JQL function "requirements" - JIRA Bug?

Alla Kennedy September 17, 2019

I have a Dashboard gadget "Overall Requirement Coverage", it correctly shows all the Stories based on the gadget's filter, grouping, and settings (Execution Scope=Version, Analysis Version=None, Presentation=Flat).

But when I try to drill down to the Stories (by clicking the Story counts on the colored bars), the list of Stories is often incorrect (some Stories are showing in a wrong group or missing altogether).

I found that the culprit is the JQL function "requirements". When I drill down to the Stories from the gadget, JIRA automatically generates JQL query "project = "XXX" and filter = 36013 and status = "blocked" and issue in requirements(OK, "XXX", "", "", "true")", and the result of this JQL is often incorrect. But if I remove the part "..and issue in requirements(OK, "XXX", "", "", "true")" it shows expected results. I looked up all the parameters for "requirements" function (status, project, version, Environment, Flat, ToDate), and tried to change or remove the parameters manually to get the expected results, but all I am getting is various errors.

Anybody has a similar experience and found a solution? 

0 answers

Suggest an answer