Repository list cache refresh doesn't work

Hubert Brzostowski January 14, 2014

Hello,

I've got problem with linking JIRA with FishEye. Despite having configured app link to FishEye I don't see all repos from FishEye. I tried to compare repo I see and one I don't but found nothing. Also I can't refresh repository list cache. Button is clickable but date of last refresh doesn't change after clicking at it.

4 answers

0 votes
Hubert Brzostowski March 26, 2014

Hi,

I think that for me it helped adding trusted app and ip patterns in it.

0 votes
Eric Castle March 25, 2014

Thanks for answering!

No I can't see any commits which contain a JIRA issue key on the view issue page source tab.

Concerning the mapping of JIRA projects to FishEye repositories: If I don't map the JIRA project to the FishEye repo, then in the JIRA overall project view source link, I will only see commits containing a project key. If I map the project to the repo, then at project level source link I will see all commits for the repo. Is there some other way to see all of the commits at the project level?

It seems the Application Link functinality really only provides for commits to show up at overall project level if the commit refers to the project. While this makes sense and is a good practice, currently not all of our commits do this.

I take it that if more than one repository has a commit msg that refers to the same JIRA project, both will show up in JIRA project and issue source tab?

Thanks!

Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2015

This! I have a JIRA project where I only want a specific repo path to show up in the Development Panel regardless of JIRA key in the commit message. (We have customer-specific development branches.) I'm having trouble figuring out how to over-ride the default behavior of JIRA picking up every commit from every repo. Even configuring both a specific Project Link and a Repository Path doesn't over-ride the default behavior.

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2014

Despite having configured app link to FishEye I don't see all repos from FishEye.

Are you able to see the commits which contain a JIRA issue key appearing on the view issue page?

There is no need to map JIRA projects to FishEye repositories in the versions of FishEye and JIRA you are using.

Susanne Schiefer July 23, 2014

Hi Nick,

What do you mean with "There is no need to map Jira projects to FishEye repositories in the versions of FishEye and JIRA you are using"

Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2014

Sorry, I thought you may be trying to configure project entity links. These are no longer needed.

Did you fix your problem ?

0 votes
Eric Castle March 24, 2014

Sorry I don't have an answer :-(

I'm using JIRA 6.0.6 and FishEye 3.1.4 and have a similar issue.

In the FishEye plugin config page in JIRA, even after I refresh the repositories cache, a number of repositories still don't show up in the list. The date does update for me but nothing seems to change otherwise. I also don't see any difference in the repositories that show up and the ones that don't.

Hoping someone from Atlassian will answer or I will open a ticket.

Suggest an answer