Repositories tab not visible in Crucible / Fisheye

Keit Isensee January 27, 2015

Hello,

I´m using JIRA 6.2.5 with Integration of Crucible/Fisheye 3.6.2 and have 2 problems:

I´m missing the Repositories tab in Crucible (see picture)

FE35_header.png

and in JIRA I have problems with the Fisheye gadget. The links do not work

links.PNG

Both links point to http://myserver:8060/changelog/Myproject?cs=11158 and this link can not be found.

Unbenannt.PNG

Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
user1648639125013
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2015

Hi Keit,

The fact that the Repositories tab is missing indicates that you don't have a FishEye license in place, this can be further deduced by the fact that in the first screenshot where the tab is present both FishEye and Crucible's logo is present where as only Crucible's is in the second screenshot. 

The lack of a FishEye license will also mean any direct links from JIRA to a FishEye dependant page will also not work as FishEye's functionality is not enabled without a valid license present.

You will need to add a valid FishEye license to Crucible at Administration > System Settings > System Information > Edit License.

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
Keit Isensee January 28, 2015

Thanks for these fast replies.

I use the Crucible evaluation and did not update the license when extended my trial period.

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2015

Hi Keit,

Did you install crucible or crucible along with fisheye?

check for user and permissions on be half of which you are logging in.

check out the fisheye.out file for more details.

Suggest an answer