Reporting with dates per status update in the flow

Blommetje October 24, 2013

Hi,

for my employer time tracking per status is really important. Is it possible on the dashboard (final report) to show the dates when an issue was changed in the flow?

Example:

created: 1- sept

In Progress - 3 sept

Resolved - 4 sept

Closed - 5 sept

JIRA OnDemand version

1 answer

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2013

Not out of the box.

What you could do is set up custom fields "in progress date", "Resolved Date", etc. and fill them using postfuntions of the transitions to the corresponding status. You can then display those fields on the dashboard.

Hi, thanks for the tip! I made the fields and I think I need to add them as a 'post function' in the flow. However I do not know how. If I try to set it I have a few options like 'Update issue field' but the custom field does not appear as an option.

I don't want the Fields in a Screen but auto populated when the transition is done

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2013

Hi Blommetje,

use instead of 'update issue field' 'update issue custom field' post function and set the Custom Field Value to %%CURRENT_DATETIME%%.

Cheers,

Udo

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2013

Forgot to mention that this post function is from JSU plugin which is available for Ondemand.

Is it possible that this is not available on the OnDemand version or am I just not looking in the right places?

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2013

The plugin is available for Ondemand, see the link in my previous comment.

Suggest an answer