Reporting on custom fields(number).

raghuveerreddy panduga January 5, 2015

I am using JIRA Cloud.

I have a custom field like cost and I want to show sum of costs of all issues depending on statuses like

In Progress - 30000

Completed-400

How can I show this using a Issue statistics Gadget or Pie-Chart Gadget or Two-Dimension Filter Gadget??

Or

suggest me a gadget which can fulfil my requirement

Appreciate ur help sincerely.

2 answers

1 vote
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2015

Hi!

Please take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA Cloud which allows you to create custom reports based on JIRA default data as well as custom fields.

See example report of Issues created standard measure and Story points custom field measure for Issues in each status https://eazybi.com/accounts/1632/cubes/Issues#report/test%20Measures%20by%20Statuses.

There are also some other example reports in our documentation page.

Let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI or specific reports. 
You can contact me directly on support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

0 votes
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2015

I'm quite sure it's not possible to achieve this setup within Atlassian Cloud capabilities.

The best course of action in this case would be to export your issues to Excel and perform the operations you want, since JIRA can't be used to compare values and perform operations without having a script behind the scenes.

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer