Reporting on custom fields(number).

I am using JIRA Cloud.

I have a custom field like cost and I want to show sum of costs of all issues depending on statuses like

In Progress - 30000

Completed-400

How can I show this using a Issue statistics Gadget or Pie-Chart Gadget or Two-Dimension Filter Gadget??

Or

suggest me a gadget which can fulfil my requirement

Appreciate ur help sincerely.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I'm quite sure it's not possible to achieve this setup within Atlassian Cloud capabilities.

The best course of action in this case would be to export your issues to Excel and perform the operations you want, since JIRA can't be used to compare values and perform operations without having a script behind the scenes.

Hope it helps!

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi!

Please take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA Cloud which allows you to create custom reports based on JIRA default data as well as custom fields.

See example report of Issues created standard measure and Story points custom field measure for Issues in each status https://eazybi.com/accounts/1632/cubes/Issues#report/test%20Measures%20by%20Statuses.

There are also some other example reports in our documentation page.

Let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI or specific reports. 
You can contact me directly on support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

578 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you