Reporting on Resolver

andrea_griffiths May 4, 2014

Is there an easy way to search on the person who resolved a story? I can put in a Resolve date, but if I try 'assignee' it gives the result of who is currently assigned to the story, who is not necessarily the person who fixed/resolved the item. Any sugggestions?

3 answers

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2014

Hi Andrea,

You could do something like this :

resolution changed AFTER -12w by "John Smith"

which will give you all the issue for which John Smith changed the resolution in the last 12 weeks.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Andrea,

If you are still looking, you can check out eazyBI report creation plugin for JIRA.

With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data. Please take a look at the example report I created for you where you can see which person was assigned to the issue when it transitioned to status Resolved or Closed. It has a Time filter to show only last months.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI, you can contact me directly by e-mailing to support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2014

Hello Andrea,

you can retrieve this information just using History tab for a specific issue. There, you find all information about the ticket history.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

andrea_griffiths May 4, 2014

I know I can find the information on the History tab, but if I need to find out what tickets "John Smith" worked on in the last 3 months, that means I have to go through all the tickets & look at the History, I'd much rather be able to look at a report & get that information

Suggest an answer