Reporting - Project Duration

Marcela Holguin September 15, 2015

Hi there, 

I have two questions for ya (apologies if it's just the same question phrased in two different ways): 

1. We have 8 months worth of issues that have been "closed" but not marked as "resolved". Is there a way to set the "closed" date to the "resolved" date retroactively? The goal is to preserve the metrics so that we can see how long projects were in production before they were "resolved" aka "closed". 
  2. We set up our workflow using the Kanban board, however, it would be helpful to view the Velocity chart that's available on scrum boards. Is there an equivalent result that's possible with our existing Kanban metrics? 

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Marcela Holguin September 16, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, Gabrielle! It is much appreciated. 

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2015

1.) Nothing from the UI. It can be done via database update but you cannot do that from the cloud. So I guess you have no choice here but to use the "Resolved Date".

2.) Velocity Charts are intended for Sprints (in the Scrum Board), and not for Kanban. The closest thing you can get is the Control Chart (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Viewing+the+Control+Chart)

Suggest an answer