Reporter with notification email issue

Mohin Uddin February 15, 2015

Hi Experts,

I have removed "Reporter" from notification scheme but still now reporter gets notification email on every change- even if they are set to receive no notifications.

Could you please tell how can I fix this issue?

Thanks

Mohin

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2015

If you've removed reporter from the notification scheme, then they are being notified for another reason.  Look at everything you have on the "issue updated" event (I'm guessing that's the email your reporter is getting).  What other groups/roles/functions might they match?

Mohin Uddin February 16, 2015

The reporter's email address not include "Issue updated" event .

notification_scheme.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2015

Ok, are they the current assignee then? (You have ruled out "watcher", so I need not ask) Next, have a look at all the assignee and all the watchers on the issue - are any of them maybe group accounts? Check the email address for every one of them.

0 votes
Mohin Uddin February 15, 2015

Thanks Andrey I have checked and the reporter is not in the watcher list.

0 votes
Andrey Kuzmin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2015

Try checking if reporter is still in the watcher list for the issue.

Suggest an answer