Report on last time JIRA was updated to particular status

David Kefford October 13, 2017

Hi guys,

I'm currently managing a backlog of change requests using JIRA. Here we use a number of different status'.

We change the status to 'Delivered' when we believe we have made the relevant changes. I have a filter set up on my dashboard which shows anything that's been in a Delivered status for over 7 days, using the following JQL:

... AND status changed to Delivered before startOfDay(-7d)  AND status = Delivered

However, if the JIRA was in a Delivered status, then changed back to something else ('Assigned' for example), then eventually back to 'Delivered' it will show in this filter as soon as it's moved back to Delivered, even if the most recent change was only 1 day ago. 

What I'd like to be able to report on is 7 days from the most recent time it was changed to delivered. If that makes sense? Is that possible?

All help appreciated, thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2017

Try this:
.... And status = "Delivered" and status changed BEFORE startOfDay(-7d) and NOT status changed AFTER startOfDay(-7d)

David Kefford October 16, 2017

Thanks Tayyab, that's worked perfectly.

Much appreciated 

Suggest an answer