Report on Assignees

skddjj July 19, 2017

I need a report to show me all Assignees in my current sprint, # of issues they each have (open/closed), and total story points assigned to them in current sprint. I'm fairly new to Jira so I may be missing something. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2017

In the backlog view, you can use the 3 dots after user avatars to see the workload for each person.

More details on what you can see in the backlog view can be found at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-your-scrum-backlog-764478062.html#UsingyourScrumbacklog-WhatcanIdointheScrumbacklog?

You can easily create a dashboard gadget to show open/closed stories for each assigne (maybe pie chart or the 2 dimensional gadget) but you can also see the summary in the backlog view as blue/orange/green bubbles against each sprint. If you have quick filters for each team member, the bubbles will update the totals for the quick filter selected.

skddjj July 20, 2017

Thanks for the reply. I do see all of this, but was looking for more of a report against Assignees.

The 3 dot view on current sprint doesn't show open & closed info.

Dashboard gadgets dont show this either. And bubbles on current sprint are just an overall total not a breakdown per person.

This request is coming from the need to know in a simple report the workload for each resource on the current sprint for all resources.

Suggest an answer