Report of Add-ons Expiring or Date of Expiration

Jeremy Neuharth November 16, 2014

Is there an easy way for me to see when my purchased add-ons are expiring beyond just logging in and see the up-coming expiration in the Universal Plug-in Manager?  In other words I would like to see a easy report ordered by the date of expiration in the UPM so I can make sure I am stay ahead of add-ons that are coming due.  

Right now the warnings in the UPM are not giving me enough notice and the management feels blind sided when I say an add-on needs renewal. I can keep a list external to the system, but it would just be nice if I can click on a link or URL hack a report that I don't know about.  Any help would be great.

- Jeremy Neuharth

3 answers

0 votes
abhalla
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2014

@Jeremy Neuharth, Your two choices are to look at MyAtlassian, which has a nice high-level overview of when licenses are expiring, and looking at licenses in UPM. It's not technically possible for Atlassian to report on plugins that are not licensed through the Marketplace. How much notice would you like to have in UPM for upcoming expirations?

0 votes
Jeremy Neuharth November 17, 2014

@Davin Studer:

I actually help out on a few other installs where I don't have access to the My Atlassian portal so I was looking for something outside of the portal in the product(s) themselves.  Additionally it would be great to see plug-ins (although not very many anymore) that are not lic through the marketplace.  

- Jeremy Neuharth

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2014

You and your billing contact should be getting emails from Atlassina way ahead of time. I know I start getting them like 3 months ahead of time. If you are not receiving them then you should update you contact info by going to https://my.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer