Report for test execution

Ashish Patankar July 7, 2013

I wouldl ike to have a report where I can see how many test cases are passed , failed and Blocked.

11 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ashish Patankar July 10, 2013

Yes and the gadgets are also not working in my installation.

Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

Please contact Zephyr support directly at support@getzephyr.com. We'd love to help you here, but we don't have enough infomration to do so and we don't have access to your email addresses to contact you.

Kind Regards - Chris

Zephyr

0 votes
Marcel Nick April 26, 2017

Hi,

Also try VIEW26 Insights & Test Reporting for Jira Cloud .

a5fe90d1-aebe-4c82-923d-df78410f0a16

VIEW26 brings to you features like instant charts & KPI, Plug n Play integration to popular testing tools like Zephyr (Cloud & Server with ZAPI ), TestRail, HP-ALM etc, aggregation and correlation of data across multiple tools, one click sharing of reports and many more.

0 votes
tzigone October 3, 2013

Hi,

There is a plugin called Custom Reports for Zephyr, in this plugin Test Based Zephyr Report gives the statistics about how many tes cases are failed, passed etc.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kostebekteknoloji.plugins.jira.zephyr-report

http://www.confluence.kostebekteknoloji.com/display/PLUG/Test+Based+Zephyr+Reporttest based zephyr report

BeckU November 8, 2015

Does this work in zephyr for jira - cloud?

0 votes
Ashish Patankar July 10, 2013

Can you please let us know tentative plans for new release.

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

Hello,

We at Zephyr anticipate supporting such specific reporting on execution status in a coming release.

As well JS, we'd love to help troubleshoot how your gadgets don't seem to be populating with data. We feel they should work fine. Please send an example screen shot of what isn't showing up and related testcases from the cycle view to support "at" getzephyr.com.

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2013

I have also been looking for a report like this. The Zephyr Gadgets that exist to add to a dashboard never seem to get populated with anything and I couldn't find a report to help either. I had to manually count whether cases passed or failed, type it into an email, and then send it out to management and clients.

0 votes
Ashish Patankar July 8, 2013

This is not enough as it is not showing me how many test cases are failed, blocked and pass. Lets consider following screen shot. If there are multiple test cases failed , blocked and pass then i cannot generate any report where i can see number of pass , failed and blocked test cases. Even I think i cannot export this test cycle status. It is very difficult for me to report to my management how many test cases are blocked , failed and Pass.

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013

In Zephyr??

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013
0 votes
Ashish Patankar July 7, 2013

Yes we are using Zephyr. Every test case is different isses in Zephyr and we are also using test cycle for execution.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2013

How are you storing that information in Jira?

Suggest an answer