Report accumulated values from a Structure

Frank Schophuizen August 21, 2015

A structure contains columns which as calculated by the structure plugin. For example "progress" is calculated by accumulating the progress values of the issues in the sub-structure. Similarly for "estimate" and "logged" of time tracking information.

Questions:

1. How can I get the calculated information in an issue report? I would suggest having a function in JQL that is able to return the value of a calculated column of a structure board.
  2. How can I use values from the structure in a JQL query? For example "accumulated_progress > 50%" or "accumulated_logged_work != 0"

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

Hello Frank,

I'm afraid this is not possible out of the box. This might be implemented in the future versions, but we do not have any specific plan yet. Once Structure 3.0 is out we'll be going through the backlog and choose the new features to work on.

For now the option will probably be developing a synchronizer, which will write these values to a custom field, which you'll be able to use for your queries.

You can find more details on API and a sample here: https://wiki.almworks.com/x/zYJ7

I hope this helps.

Eugene (ALM Works)

Suggest an answer