Report: Time Tracking Report - split by departments?

Laura Barrett October 15, 2013

Is there anyway to get the same report as the Time Tracking Report but split down by Depatments.

I work within a Website Development team and there are 3 Departments that issues are assigned to; Design, Front End Dev and Development.

I am having trouble trying to get a report to show the results the Time Tracking Report does but per department?

During the review for the projects we like to see the break down per department so we can see how much work is estimated from each department before starting the projects and then how this runs to time per department.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

1 answer

0 votes
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2013

Hi Laura,

The report you are using (JIRA Time Tracking Report) is limited to the project you are working in and the few sorting options. There isn't any way to break that report up by group. I would recommend using the JIRA Timesheet Report (http://www.jiratimesheet.com/#/wiki/Overview) instead. You can configure it by project (or more than one) and by user(s) or group(s). This plugin comes installed in ondemand instances but you might have to visit your manage add-ons page as an admin to enable it. Feel free to raise a support ticket if the JIRA Timesheet Report isn't available and you can't get the plugin enabled.

Thanks

Turner

Suggest an answer