Repetitive tasks/issues for Jira ondemand

Daniela Gav May 12, 2013

Hi,

Is there any sollution/plugin for creating repetitive tasks/issues for Jira ondemand?

thx

Daniela

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

Hi Daniela,

I don't believe this is possible in OnDemand, you could do it with Jelly scripts but that's restricted in OnDemand. We have a improvement request for recurrent issues here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-5185

I recommend you to vote for it, add yourself as a watcher and if you have the time add a brief comment, the more activity a request get's the more likely it is to be implemented.

Hope this information helps!

Regards,
Marlon

2 votes
Lee Correll
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Use Bob Swift's CLI as an external approach. I (being a windows type) use Powershell calling REST items - it's relatively easy.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013
0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2013

You're down to either REST or SOAP for this.

Suggest an answer