Repeating issues modal bug

Matt Shields May 8, 2015

When trying to set a repeating issue through the agile board (image 1) instead of the modal being brought up you are instead directed to a stand alone page containing a non-functioning version of the form (image 2).

It is only through this view that it happens though and is functioning correctly when setting through a single issue page.

Image 1:

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 10.22.00.png

Image 2:

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 10.22.07.png

4 answers

0 votes
CodeDoers June 21, 2015

Hello Matt,

new Repeating Issues version (0.1.1) is out. Please find it on Atlassian Marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.codedoers.jira.repeating-issues/versions#b20150621

This version resolves problems with JIRA Agile view.

regards,

CodeDoers Team

0 votes
Matt Shields June 4, 2015

Has there been any progress on this issue?

0 votes
Matt Shields May 11, 2015

Thanks for getting back to me, I have checked and when on the issue navigation panel and selecting repeat from an issues dropdown menu the modal appears and functions fine. From what I have come across the repeating issues modal only appears to be having issues on the Agile panel. Matt

0 votes
CodeDoers May 10, 2015

Hello Matt, could you check if you have the same behaviour when opening from jira issue navigation panel (where you have the search results) ? It looks like Jira Agile add-on has some troubles when opening Repeating Issues dialog. We will inestgate this. Best regards, CodeDoers Team

Suggest an answer