Reopened statistics for the period

Tatiana Shambereva May 25, 2015

Hello, 

I need to get statistics about how many times the issue was reopened for the period. 

Could you please help with this? 

Thanks in advance, 

Tatiana.

1 answer

1 vote
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2015

I recommend using the Transition Count Field, part of JIRA Misc Custom Fields

Take the ID of your reopen transition and that way you will be able to count how many times each tickets has been reopened. 

Reference: https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JMCF/JIRA+Misc+Custom+Fields#JIRAMiscCustomFields-transitioncountfield

Tatiana June 10, 2015

Hello, Peter, thanks for your reply, I need to get statistics of reopens for a period For example: the issue was reopened 5 times, 2 of them - last week, and 3 - this week. For example, I need statistics for the last week It looks like I can get total reopens count only, not for a period, using Transition Count field. How can I get these statistics?

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2015

Do you have eazyBI?

Suggest an answer