Renderer not working

Thomas Welch July 16, 2013

I updated to the latest version of Jira through the plugin manager. I was on a slightly older verseion of 6.0 and upgrated to the latest version ((v6.0#6095-sha1:601557e). Now all of my comment and description fields that used to render usign the JEditor plugin do not render correctly. They show HTML markup. I am uploading a screenshot of the rendered output. As you can see, the rendered content shows some formatting properly but most formatting does not show up properly. Tables work fine, bolding seems to work fine. hyperlinks work fine. But paragraphs do not.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2013

To help others who come across this problem after updating 6.0 to 6.04 - try to restart your JIRA server.

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013

Hi Thomas,

I believe you may need to upgrade JEditor to the latest version:

- https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jiraeditor.jeditor

If it has been already upgraded, please browse to Administration -> System -> Add-Ons -> Manage Add-Ons and make sure it's enabled.

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

Suggest an answer