Removing Gantt OnDemand user from JIRA

Ben Yarrow June 9, 2014

I want to remove access to the Gantt onDemand user the application created, freeing up that JIRA licence but it's telling me I cannot change this admin users settings.

Please let me know how I can disable/delete this user.

Thanks

Jonathan

3 answers

0 votes
HenriqueA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2014

Danny,

If your user belongs to the Administrators group and you can't delete the user even if you have already removed the plugin, please raise a support ticket on support.atlassian.com.

Then the Atlassian Support will be able to remove it for you :)

Kind Regards,
Henrique Lechner

Danny van Deutekom June 15, 2014

Thanks for your reply. I will raise a ticket.

0 votes

I also (still have the same problem. Removed the plugin, but unable to remove it from my user list. It looks like it is not counted as a license user, but I just want to remove it from my user list.

0 votes
HenriqueA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2014

Hi Jonathan,

It was happening because the plugin’s user belonged to jira-users group.

This bug is already reported and now fixed, as you can see on the following link:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-7196

If the user still using the application access (license) please raise a support ticket with the username, then the atlassian can better assist you on it.

Kind Regards,

Henrique Lechner

I also (still) have the same problem. Removed the plugin, but unable to remove it from my user list. It looks like it is not counted as a license user, but I just want to remove it from my user list.

Suggest an answer