Remove references to OnDemand Fisheye

Tina Harron October 24, 2013

When I try to view the source tab in JIRA, I get a timeout. But all my project links seem to be intact - that is I have a Fisheye link that points to the OnDemand Fisheye instance in all of the projects. (I am using a hosted Fisheye version 2.7.15) I was expecting these links would be gone when OnDemand Fisheye went away. In the Application Links page for the project, I also see an option to add more links using the OnDemand Fisheye.

When I go into User Management>Application Access, I see the option to add Fisheye access to each user, but it tells me that I've exceeded the number of licenses by the number of users I have.

How can I get rid of all references to the OnDemand Fisheye? I cannot see an option to deactivate the Fisheye/Crucible subscription in the Atlassian account and I can't manually remove system links.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tina Harron November 20, 2013

I ended up submitting a support ticket for completing the Fisheye EoL. Atlassian was able to remove the exceeded Fisheye licenses using a known workaround. (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-5952)

There was an unexpected problem with removing the OnDemand component Fisheye as well. I had left all my project links pointing to both Jira and my own Fisheye, and when OnDemand Fisheye went away, all of these links were broken and I started seeing "ApplicationLink with id xxx not found" whenever I tried to administer the project links or view source. Atlassian support was able to resolve this one for me as well and point me to the bug ID (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35630).

1 vote
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2013

The references will be removed from OnDemand instances over the course of today and perhaps into the weekend. In other words, its a not a configurable option for OnDemand admins. Sorry for any confusion that might have caused.

Feel free to submit a support ticket if you still see this and/or have any outstanding isses early next week.

Suggest an answer