Remove permission from Edit Issue

Karolis Vrubliauskas December 12, 2016

Hello There,

I am facing a strange issue with removing permissions. I am trying to remove permissions for a certain group and disallow them to edit issues (they still have Create issue permission). For unknown reason, when I select permisson and click Remove, the dialog window just freezes and does nothing. Please advise.

I am using JIRA Software 7.2, recently updated.

5 answers

1 vote
Heiko Gerlach December 12, 2016

Hi, 

Sounds strange but did you try to clean the Brower cache? I faced same issue with chrome in JIRA worflow configuration last time and cleaning the browser cache did it since Offline Storage space was out of space . Or simply try a different browser just for testing.

Cheers

Heiko

0 votes

Thank you for the advice, tried clearing out the catche, also tested a different browser, but to the same result.

Guess I will raise a ticket

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2016

Unfortunately all I can offer is that you try another browser like Heiko Gerlach suggests or to open a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.

0 votes

batch.js:450 DELETE http://zgbmaa0j.eu.corp.utc.com:8080/rest/internal/2/managedpermissionscheme/10402 405 (Invalid Method)XMLHttpRequest.send @ batch.js:450send @ batch.js:197ajax @ batch.js:191_removeGrants @ jira.webresources:projectpermissions.js:274submit @ jira.webresources:projectpermissions.js:274_handleSubmitEvent @ jira.webresources:projectpermissions.js:274dispatch @ batch.js:104h @ batch.js:96
VM86:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0(…)error @ jira.webresources:projectpermissions.js:274j @ batch.js:60fireWith @ batch.js:61d @ batch.js:186b @ batch.js:198

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2016

Any errors in the browser's console?

Suggest an answer