Remove issue type

Adrian Murariu April 17, 2013

Hi,

I make an import from .csv file but right now I have 600 Issues Type.

In first step I remove initial Project but I still have 600 issues type.

How can I Bulk-delete Issues Type because using Delete button for each issue type will generate a lot of time.

Thx,

Adrian

4 answers

0 votes

Thank you very much for your help.

0 votes

The imported .csv file have an error so after import I have 600 more Issue types :)

Meanwhile, step by step I push Delete button and it's OK now.

PS. Have anyone a standard model for import project from csv file?

Thx,

Adrian

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2013

Ouch. I know the delete is slow and boring. I've been checking workflow transitions recently and found a tabbed browser really helpful - open one page, then click the link I need ("delete" in your case) on each line, opening in new tab. When I've got a batch of tabs open, I can then ctrl-tab through them, clicking the confirm button in the same place each time. Still very dull.

I'm not sure there is a "standard" model for import - it depends entirely on your data really.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2013

There's no easy way to delete issue types en-masse. The obvious question is to ask how/why you created them in the first place!

0 votes
Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

Hi Adrian,

I think you can delete "Issue Type scheme(s)" with these 600 Issue types. Or I don't understand you clearly :)

Suggest an answer