Remove Step from Agile Simplified Workflow

Pathik Desai August 18, 2014

I accidently added a step to Agile Simplified workflow. How do I remove the step?

Thank you

Pathik

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2014

Remove the column from the Agile board. (You probably nee to add one before you can remove it). The point of the simplified workflow is that it follows the board columns

Pathik Desai August 18, 2014

I removed the column from all the Agile Boards(which uses Agile Simple workflow), but still the Delete button on QA Ready workflow step is disabled.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2014

You should not be trying to amend the workflow in the workflow designer.

The point of the simplified workflow is that it follows the board columns, and that's where you should be deleting things from.

Trying to edit it that way was an attempt to fix it, but as it hasn't worked, you're going to need to do it the hard way - swap the project over to use another workflow scheme, then re-simplify the project workflow.

Pathik Desai September 2, 2014

Well that can work but, I would have liked a "Undo feature"

Anyways, thank you for your help

Suggest an answer