Remove [JIRA] the issue of email

José Segura June 15, 2016

Upon receiving emails warning JIRA, the issue that appears is [JIRA] (TIT-215) SMS - PIN to authorize turns, when I want him to be ausnto (TIT-215) SMS - PIN to authorize orders

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2016

Hello José Segura

You can't do it at Cloud Version. :/ And there is no workaround for it.

And I couldn't find issue to improve it.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-8511?jql=summary%20~%20%22outgoing%20mail%22%20and%20project%20%3D%20%22Atlassian%20Cloud%22

Regards,
Lameck. 

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2016

You can edit the mail subject prefix through JIRA administration -> System -> Outgoing mail.

José Segura June 15, 2016

Thanks, but I do not have that option, I have reviewed all the configuration screens but I have not found
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2016

I'm afraid that's a restricted function on Cloud.

You will need to raise this with Atlassian Cloud support, but I don't know if they will change the prefix for you.

Suggest an answer