Remove Hipchat from Issue View

Michael May 25, 2016

Hi,

I have removed the HipChat integration and want to remove it from the issue view, but it does not allow me. Any ideas on how I can do this?

1 answer

1 vote
Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2016

Hi Michael,

You can look at Remove hipchat on issue details of a given project ?.

The reply from @Anatoli Kazatchkov:

This is probably the answer to your question . It describes who sees the hipchat panel. If you want to disable the panel for everyone you can do it by disabling a plugin module that is responsible for the panel: under

Manage add-ons > Find "HipChat for JIRA" > 37 of 37 modules > Disable "hipchat-viewissue-panel" module

http://screencast.com/t/AgaLIGZyDf9k

There is also a feature request for the more configurable controls:JRA-42616 - Allow admins to configure who gets to see HipChat panel OPEN

Best Regards, Damien.

Michael May 25, 2016

I followed along on the screencast, but I do not have the disable button shown for the hipchat-viewissue-panel. I have full admin access and we are using JIRA software cloud.

Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2016

That's kinda weird... I can do it in my own JIRA. It probably work only for JIRA Software Server... That's why I tagged Anatoli, he will more able to help you than me. I'm still looking for more informations smile

Anatoli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2016

Hi Michael, some of the add-ons in the cloud could not be disabled even by admins (which is the case here). Could you please contact support and we will help you out.

Suggest an answer