Remove Attlassian Notice from Starred and Recent

Artur November 21, 2019

On Jira cloud, when you press the star on the top left, you get to Starred and Recent. Is it possible to remove the notice that says "Your work, and nothing else, etc.", it's taking up so much space and I've seen it once that is enough.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2019

Hello @Artur ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Just to make sure we are on the same page. Are you talking about the purple panel on the top of the 'starred and recent' sidebar (pic below)? 

starred-recent.jpg

If this is what you are referring to then, as written in the message in the panel itself, the whole 'starred and recent' sidebar is going to be removed soon and you should use 'your work' instead:

your-work.jpg

Can you kindly confirm this is what you are reporting or provide more details otherwise?

Cheers,
Dario

Artur November 25, 2019

Hi Dario,

Yes, that's what I was talking about. Fine, I will stick with 'Your work" panel. Thank you very much for your reply!

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2019

You are very welcome @Artur 

Please do not hesitate to create a new thread  in case of any other question or concern. 

Dario.

Ben November 26, 2019

To be fair, the wording of that purple message doesn't clearly state that it is going away. I've had the same issue with this message taking up too much space and was not aware that "going to a better place" meant "going away".

In any case, thanks for the clarification Dario!

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
November 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback @Ben , I will forward it to the right team to make sure they will use a better wording the next time :) 

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer