Remote Issue Links in GreenHopper Issue Detail View

Nabil Sayegh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

How can I add "Remote Issue Links" (i.e. links to Confluence) to the "Issue Detail View" of GreenHopper?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2013

Hey there, Nabil.

As for JIRA itself, you can try to have a look at the following documentation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Linking+Issues#LinkingIssues-CreatingalinktoaConfluencepage

Can you be more specific about which Issue Detail View in GreenHopper? Are you referring to the right section when you click on the issue in the Rapid Board?

Warm regards,

Danial

Nabil Sayegh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

Yes, I'm talking about the right section in the rapid board.

Many fields can be configured at /secure/RapidView.jspa?rapidView=42&tab=detailView but not Remote Issue Links.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2013

Hey there again, Nabil.

As of now, I don't think GreenHopper caters for this feature as of now. The only Issue Link that is currently available is the link within JIRA issues itself. As you mentioned, we referred to the Issue Detail View tab in the Board's configuration but there was nothing about Remote Issue Links.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer