Remaining estimate information no longer available in Plan mode

Lee Cash November 9, 2015

Hey guys, 

Up until recently when I view a sprint's content in "Backlog" view at the bottom it would tell me the Remaining Estimate left on the sprint as well as the Original Estimate. I found this very helpful, especially when turning on Quick Filters to get an instant eye on what's left to go per set filters in the sprint. 

I've started a new sprint and I've noticed that this information is no longer displaying. I can't for the life of me figure out why; I still have the following settings in the Estimation config area of the Board. 

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 12.06.56.png

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance, 

Lee 

2 answers

0 votes
Lee Cash November 11, 2015

Hi Jared, 

Thanks for your response. Attached is what I see when I click on this ellipsis button. Unfortunately, this is not Remaining Estimate for me, it shows the Original Time Estimate (not factoring in work logged / remaining time).
Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 11.57.02.png

Thanks again. 

Lee 

0 votes
Jared Dohrman [Design Industries]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2015

Hi Lee,

When in the Backlog, just below the sprint name you can click on this button as shown below to show Remaining estimate

image2015-11-11 17:17:40.png

Thanks,

Jared.

Suggest an answer