Releasing An Issue

Kong Ka Hwee July 13, 2017

Hi,

I would like to know if issues can be released one by one instead of bundle them together to release in one shot?

Reason being that the team leader would like to check and insert comment on the individual task/issue before relasing them.

1 answer

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2017

Kong,

Release is a feature of versions... you can model this behavior in different ways:

1. Having a version per issue of that type, depending the size of the issue and frequency this can be annoying
  2. Having a Flag field or label value to mark the unreleased issues
  3. Making the release process part of the workflow of the issue allowing the leader to fill the necessary information on a transition screen.

Kong Ka Hwee July 16, 2017

Thanks for answering the question.

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2017

You're welcome!

how do you finally resolve this issue??

Kong Ka Hwee July 16, 2017

I am contacting the company's program administrator to see if there is any other version with such a feature. Unfortunately, the workflow is locked and I would also need the admin's help to modify it. Will keep you posted if there is a solution,

Suggest an answer