Release versions are unavailable?

Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2015

We have our Versions configured so that when an issue is completed and a build is ready for release we can assign it to a version.  However, when I want to move items from the Done swim-lane to release, the versions are unavailable for me to select from?  Any thought are appreciated. 

2 answers

0 votes
Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2015

2015-07-27_7-59-46DEMONSTRATION_Release.png

2015-07-27_7-58-56DEMONSTRATION_Versions.png

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2015

Amanda, are you releasing from the Project's administration or JIRA Agile? Can you attach a screenshot showing what you are seeing, just to be sure that we are on the same page (hiding any important information from there)?

Please also confirm if you have the "Resolve Issues" permission in your project, since you need this one to set a fix version.

Cheers,
Andre 

Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2015

Hi Andre, I am attempting to release from JIRA Agile. Attached are two screenshots showing what I am seeing. The first is from the Project Administration screen showing the Versions we have created for release, and the other is from the JIRA Agile screen. Yes, confirmed that we have the "Resolve Issues" permission in our project.

Suggest an answer