'Release commnets' field

cristina georgescu May 26, 2014

Hi,

When I create a Task type I had the option to display the field 'Release comments' Would you please advice why is not available any more?

Thanks

Cristina

6 answers

1 vote
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2014

Hello Cristina,

Can I confirm if the "Release Comments" field is a custom field? As far as I know, there's no such field in JIRA by default.

Please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Custom+Fields+or+System+Fields+are+Not+Appearing+on+the+Screenfor further troubleshooting actions.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Monique

0 votes
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2014

Hello Cristina,

I would encourage you to create a support ticket in support.atlassian.comso that our support engineers can assist you. You can also attach a screenshot on the ticket.

Regards,

Monique

0 votes
cristina georgescu May 29, 2014

Hi,

Im using 6.1 and the field i saw was also on 6.1 Where can I can provide a screenhot?

Thanks

Cristina

0 votes
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
May 29, 2014

Hi Cristina,

Field exists by default, when creating dashboards. May I know what was the JIRA version that you saw this field? Also, the JIRA version that you are running now.

Regards,

Monique

0 votes

Hi Monique,

Please be aware that this field exists by standard when i create a dashboard. Please advice as soon as possible

Thanks

Cristina

0 votes

Hi Monique,

I didnt do custom fields. The field 'release comments' was by default. Would you please advice? If the field is not any more there is there any option as we need it urgent ?

Thank you

Cristina

Suggest an answer