Release Burndown doesn't show correct information

evrao August 28, 2017

Hi 

i am using JIRA for my product backlog which has 3 teams working on it with sprints running in parallel.

when i go to reports and take release burndown report, it shows wrong information like in one sprint trinity sprint15 it doesn't show any work completed for 7.0.0 although in sprint report it shows the done.

also i noticed that jira items are shown in wrong sprintnoDoesn't show work completed in few sprints.JPGactual sprint details of items.JPGItems shown under wrong sprint in release burnwdown.JPG , but if i select the item and open it is shows the right sprint no

1 answer

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2017

If the burndown only looks at a single project, try reindex the project via the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the project configuration. If the burndown spams more projects, you might want to reindex the whole instance. Make sure to do this when you have little traffic coming to Jira, as this can take hours on larger instances.

Suggest an answer