Reinstall old Script Runner 3.0.16 version

KnudK September 2, 2015

I did by mistake press the "Paid Update" button expecting to find price information. Now I have the new version on our production server, but I need to test it out first on our test server.

How can I reinstall the old version until it is tested?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KnudK September 2, 2015

Okay, but where do I find 3.0.16, can I just take the 

plugin.7066291557140034543.scriptrunner-jira-3.0.16.jar from the server and install that?

Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2015

Knud, Yes, you can download the 3.0.16 jar file and install that.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2015
KnudK September 2, 2015

And one last thing. An unistall won't touch defined script fields, etc?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

nope

KnudK September 2, 2015

Thanks a lot!

0 votes
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

Knud,

You can simply uninstall version 4.0.1 using the button and then install version 3.0.16 once again.

Suggest an answer