Reindexing problem with a JJupin customfield

Pier-Luc Boucher January 8, 2016

Hello everyone

In our JIRA instance, we have a customfield (JJupin SIL) to return the last comment on an Issue, if the connected user have the right on that issue

On our last reindex, we had a lot of errors in our log:

2015-12-16 22:37:53,626 IssueIndexer:thread-1 ERROR plboucher 1357x3310769x1 1ajxm15 10.145.40.186,127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/IndexReIndex.jspa [keplerrominfo.sil.lang.SILUtils] [SIL Error on line: 4, column: 31] No user logged in.
2015-12-16 22:37:53,628 IssueIndexer:thread-1 ERROR plboucher 1357x3310769x1 1ajxm15 10.145.40.186,127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/IndexReIndex.jspa [jira.commons.silrunner.UnifiedSilRunner] Exception while executing SIL program >>SilScript custom field Default Configuration for Dernier commentaire<<

This is the code in my LastComment scripted field

JComment cmt = getLastComment(key);

if(!isNull(cmt)){
if(userHasAccessToComment(currentUser(), cmt["id"])){
return userFullName(cmt["author"]) + ": " + cmt["text"];
}
}
return "";

==================================================

I think that currentUser is blank when we launch the reindex process, is there a way to modify my code to make my customfield work also on the reindex process

I'm thinking about validate if currentUser is not null, but I don't find that very clean

Please help!

Thanks

1 answer

2 votes
Alexandra Topoloaga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2016

Hi,

The error occurs exactly how you supposed. In order to get rid of that message from the log, you should check if there is any user logged in: https://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/SIL30/isAnyUserAuthenticated

Hope this helps,
Alexandra 

Suggest an answer